Sunday 17 May 2015

See you again

  Open the radio and suddenly hear the song <SEE YOU AGAIN>. This song had been played for many times in the radio. I love this song so much not only the melody but the meaning of this song. This song showed how a person desired to meet his or her friends for such a long time. I have that feeling also as I got a friend who I long time no see. We were best friend when we studied in primary school but we had been separate when we studied in different secondary school. But we still keep in touch to each other after then. And I will met her every year as we celebrated Chinese New Year. Time passed by and we are now busy to do our own things. I still wonder whether she still regard me as her best friend or not as I had been long time no find her. Anyway, I still regard her as my best friend forever because one day friend, forever friend. I just hope that I can see you again on next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment