Wednesday 22 April 2015

~PORT DICKSON & MALACCA TRIP~



Throwback to the 10th April 2015, I had a 2 days 1 night trip with my friends to Port Dickson and Malacca. I felt happy and excited because I could went to the beach again since I had been long time not going to the beach. I like the feelings when I was walked the sun and enjoyed the blow of the wind. I had also wrote my name on the sand by using a tree branch. This is the must step I did if I went to beach because its look so nice if I can wrote something especially my name at the place where I had arrived. Not only that, we had also visited to historical place like museum at Malacca. At Malacca, I had the chance to eat the famous layer cake sold at Nadeje. Beside that, I had also seen the pedicab decorated with a lot of beauty and cute things to attract the tourists to sit on it and had a travel around the town. Before went back to UKM, we even went to the Jonker Walk to buy and enjoy our  delicious foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment