Wednesday 4 March 2015

The cutest person in my life~~

That cute girl is my niece. We call her Ada.  She appear as my new family member 4 months ago. I  still remember 4 months ago when I am still studying at UKM,  my sister informed me that her daughter was born. I feel relieved as both of mother and daughter were safe. I feel very happy also because I have become aunty since I am still young... From then on, I feel eager to go back to meet this cute girl.Well, the time flies and the semester break was coming. I reached my hometown finally and I meet her. She became chubby chubby and I can't control myself to pinch her chubby cheeks. Luckily, I got the chance to take care of her when my sister was busy. I think it was easy to take care of a baby, but the reality prove that I was wrong. It was a difficult and trouble job!! You can't even sleep well especially when the baby awake in the midnight and seeking for drinking the milk. I feel admire to my sister since she able to do it by herself everyday.. Even it was hard to take care of her, but i still love her. Not because she was my niece only but she gave a lot of happiness and joyful to my family, and the most important is I like to see her sweet smile with her chubby chubby face. Now I was returned to UKM and can't see her cute face everyday. I just can look forward to her growth and hope that she can call me "aunty" when I return again to my hometown in next semester break.

No comments:

Post a Comment